Sunday, July 29, 2012

Seriously Gloomy [Day 004, 005]





July 28, 2012


July 29, 2012

I love gloomy bear. The story of Gloomy Bear is quite fascinating and pure awesome. A cute bear who grows up only to attack his master because that is in their nature. Sounds messed up but the artist Mori Chack created Gloomy Bear as a antithesis to the cute Disney and Hello Kitty products.

I didn't post anything the past two days and it's a disappointment. I have lagged on my 365 days project. A friend of mines, Jackie, asked me to join in on her and her friend, Jean, color scheme challenge a few days ago. Lately I have been focusing on this weeks color and that side tracked me hahaha. Yesterday I went to two birthday parties and returned home with awesome shots. My friends were playing volleyball so I decided to snap while they are in mid-air. A photojournalist must always be quick on their feet and understand the the rhythm of movement or else things are blurry and not as interesting. I admire their work but it's quite a challenge. I can only capture so much emotion within a frame when everything is done within a split second. It was good practice though.

2 comments:

  1. Did you photograph that bloomy bear? it's beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure did. The blood is fake lol. Otherwise, the bear is real and mine =D

    ReplyDelete