Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Odd black

If you've seen me, you know I love to wear muted colors.  You'll rarely find my wearing a neon yellow shirt or jeans.  I like mustard :)  You can guarantee to see me wearing black, black, black, and more black!  It's such a lovely color.  It speaks and symbolizes many things.  Darkness, loneliness, quietness, strength, chic, sexy--to name a few. 

Honestly, I don't think I've done my best.  The week just went too darn fast.  I like them... but not enough?  Since our next challenge is brown, I think I can do this!  I have some ideas to execute to make up for this week's lack of creativity!



I really like my partner's interpretation of black.  Check them out: Jackie, Jean, Ellie, and Allison! A go go go!

2 comments:

  1. Also black shirt helps conceal sweat, after a good workout

    ReplyDelete