Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dream Drop Distance [Day 006 + 007] & School Supply

Ack! Been procrastinating like crazy. What to do when the summer is ending and people are trying to cram everything in before school begins? I know, PLAY KINGDOM HEARS: DREAM DROP DISTANCE!! Picked up my copy of the Master Collection two days ago and I have never felt so happy [materialistically] in a while.


July 31, 2012

This version was expensive, for those who don't know I don't purchase video games nor play them often, and I will honestly have to say it's freakin' awesome. Kingdom Hearts is 10 years old this year so DDD is their 10th anniversary present for the fans. I am not a hardcore gamer, so this game fits me perfectly. Easy game play, beautiful art, includes wonderful characters from Disney and Final Fantasy, and the storyline is phenomenally told.




The smell of the box, art cards, and game is heaven. I have to write a 3-page essay answering a a set of questions about a man who survived in Auschwitz by Wednesday of next week and here I am, taking photos and playing KH: 3D nonstop.


It's addicting.



August 2, 2012

It's that time of year for school supply shopping. This fall I am taking O' Chem, Cell Bio, and Philosophy of the Arts--which means I only need a limited amount of folders, paper, notebooks, pens, pencils, etc. It has been a ritual of mine to use Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Girls folder for all my classes. I wanted to do something different, maybe save less, so I bought a binder to keep all my work in one place. I picked up a 1 in. But. I think I am going to need at least a 3 in for all my soon-to-be powerpoint slides from O'Chem and Cell Bio. Nevertheless, I went crazy when I accidentally walked into a special aisle just a few footsteps away from the cheap school supply section at Target. Mickey and Minnie Mouse were glossed everywhere from notebooks to folders, apparel, and more! I couldn't pass up my chance to collect these Disney products. No way do I plan on using them. It's now a part of my collectables!

No comments:

Post a Comment