Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lost in the Yellow Sea

Literally, for the past week, I feel as though I am floating, doing my best to stay above water until I land on shore.  The sea has been overwhelming because what is school best at?  Stressing you out with their destructive crunch time! I am the type of person who studies but multi-task on stupidity on the side.  One of them being, Avatar [TV series--not the movie! nonono].  It's officially my second re-run and I am not saying that it's a stupid series, but my actions are stupid.  Watching movies and such is my way of coping with my stress.  My final exam is today and have watched midway of Part II: Sozin's Comet--half an hour left and I am done with it.  So bad, I know.


So I apologize for the late submission.  Uploading this right before I head out to take my exam.  I can almost taste complete freedom!



For those who don't know, this is Rosalina from Mario.  Whoever is her voice actor has such an attractive voice.  It's very sensual and low for a woman, which my ear adores.  When I hear those kind of voices, I imagine myself as Ursela, capturing their voices into a necklace.  Scratch that--into a jar like fireflies.  This concept was spontaneously made when I awoke Wednesday morning of last week.  My brother left two of the yellow balls on the floor so I thought, 'hey, it's yellow!' I'm quite simple-minded.  I had Rosalina prompt up and continously set up the yellow balls in different positions then stepping out and pressing the shutter release.  It was a fun project!



As the Japanese would say 'Furaido Poteto' [ フライドポテト ].  Original plan was to take a picture of all the yummy goodness.  As you can see, it failed and I am left to show you my empty french fry container. 


Follow Jackie, Jean, Mary on our lovely yellow adventure. Never noticed how warm and inviting the color is~

2 comments:

  1. so clever.

    hope your exam went well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I ended it strong. Had to step away from photography so it better be good lol.

    ReplyDelete