Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pink Fair

I'm late in posting this us but I have a good explanation! (Just got home.)  Which I will explain after I take my 7 hour sleep :)  If you can guess, I went to the State Fair today!  Exciting things happened today and I cannot wait to share my adventure with you. 

This time, I wanted to tell a story about what the color feels like to me.  The State Fair is a welcoming place filled with family, friends, people all wanting to share and create memories with their loved ones.  This is the place where I found love, fun, innocence, and warmth from pink. 



So many highlights to share tomorrow about State Fair! I wonder how Jackie, Jean, Ellie, and Allison connected to pink...

3 comments:

  1. Your shots are beautiful! Love the shot with the little girl! I saw so many people with pink on too but I did want to look like a creeper so I ended up just walking by them. NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! <3 They glow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie: lol! I feel the same. I feel uncomfortable taking pictures of strangers on the street but at the fair, you can get away with it. Everyone is concentrated on having fun to notice anyone taking a photo of them.

    Jean: It's the sun! It has such a nice sheen around 5pm that day :D

    ReplyDelete